This course Covers all Security Features of Juniper SRX Firewalll Product Candidates will receive In-Depth Training for Deployment, configuration and Troubleshooting of Juniper SRX Firewalll Features.
The Training is Level-2 Designed and Conducted by Experts. Analyzing Packet Flow Sequence, Using Syslog and Packet Capture for Detailed Understanding and Troubleshooting.
Overall 30 Hands-on Lab Developed by our Experts will be Conducted to fully Cover all Security Features. Horizon Computers Trademark Expertise in the Field of Security Means Highest level of Professional Training which enable Candidates to Deal confidently with Real Life Juniper Firewall Deployment .
Juniper SRX Firewalll Training is Conducted in Horizon Computers Vashi Vile Parle and Pune Centers.
This course is based on Junos OS Release 15.1X49-D70 and Junos Space Security Director 16.1R1
- Describe traditional routing and security.
- Provide an overview of SRX Series Services Gateway devices and the Junos OS software architecture.
- Describe the logical packet flow and session creation performed by SRX Series Services Gateway devices.
- Describe, configure, and monitor zones.
- Describe, configure, and monitor security policies.
- Troubleshoot security zones and policies.
- Describe, configure, and monitor NAT, as implemented on Junos security platforms.
- Explain the purpose and mechanics of IP Security (IPsec) virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement and monitor route-based IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and monitor Hub-and-Spoke VPNs, Group VPNs, and ADVPNs.
- Troubleshoot IPsec VPNs.
- Describe, configure, and monitor chassis clusters.
- Troubleshoot chassis clusters.
- This course benefits operators of SRX Series devices. These operators include network engineers, administrators, support personnel, and reseller support personnel.
"Difficulty Level - Intermediate to Advance"
- OSI and TCP/IP Reference model
- Data Encapsulation, Packet Format
- IPv4/IPv6 Addressing Basics
- L3 routing, Static, Dynamic
- L2 Switching, Vlans, Trunk, SVI
- Use of Packet Capture tools
- Access Control List
- NAT Basics
RECOMMENDED NEXT COURSE
Advanced Junos Security (AJSEC)
RELEVANT JUNIPER PRODUCT:
- Junos OS
- SRX Series
- vSRX Series
|Juniper SRX Firewall is available in Horizon Computers Vashi, Vile Parle, Pune|
|1||Introduction to Junos Security||
|2||Zones and Screen Options||
|4||Security Director Firewall Policies||
|5||Advanced Security Policy||
|6||Troubleshooting Zones and Policies||
|7||Network Address Translation||
|9||IPsec VPN Concepts||
|10||IPsec VPN Implementation||
|13||PKI and ADVPNs||
|16||Chassis Cluster Concepts||
|17||Chassis Cluster Implementation||
|18||Troubleshooting Chassis Clusters||
|19||Appendix A: SRX Series Hardware and Interfaces||
|20||Appendix B: Virtual SRX||